Our service to you
As our customer, we believe that you deserve an excellent level of service, and we are committed to doing so, if or when you should need to contact us.
Our service standards tell you what you can expect from us as an organisation and have been developed in conjunction with customer feedback. If your experience does not match the standards, or if at any time you are not happy with a service, please contact us so we can look to make it better next time.
Our IT Team is your first point of contact for all online, telephone and face-to-face enquiries with Malik House Business Centres. Whether looking for any additional telecoms or IT services, business continuity, report a repair or making any general query you can contact us by phone, email, or by visiting our website.
Our service standards
- Provide a telephone service 24hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Be polite, helpful and sensitive to your needs
- Answer calls in person and not by machine, and make sure you never have to push buttons before you get to speak with someone
- Ensure the team is well trained, and able to act on customer issues
- Aim to resolve your enquiry immediately, or put you in contact with, or get a response from the person best placed to answer your query
We will continually assess our service by:
- Keeping a log record of all phone calls
- Listening to our clients and acting on demand
- Monitor complaints and learn from comments
- Carry out satisfaction surveys so we can get your views and use the feedback to improve our service
- We may on occasion record calls for monitoring and training purposes
We welcome your feedback, both positive and negative in order to improve our service delivery.
We want to hear when we get it right, but if we do get it wrong, then through your feedback we will learn and look to make improvements for next time.